Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Wildcard for Firebird
Author Leonardo Nakahara de Oliveira
I wrote this as a test doing it the first way:

select * from MyTable where MyField like 'Something%'

Using
select * from profissao where nome like 'something' || '%' shows me the same error.

Using
select * from profissao where nome starting 'Something' shows me the following error:

Dynamic SQL Error
SQL error code = -206
Column unknown
Something
At line <x>, column <y>.

Very strange.

I'm starting to think that the whole problem is within this .NetProvider.