Subject Re: OT RE: [firebird-support] Windows O/S Config for 50-user system
Author Wouter Dijkslag
Hello,

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:36:49 +1100, Nigel Weeks wrote:

> here's one to keep in mind:
>Nige.

Unfortunatly the document at that address has some errors in it. Take
for instance the testing-apache on page 5, which seems to miss some
pieces.

Personally with this guide and my knowledge of *ix I have been able to
get things working, but it has been difficult, also because it is
incomplete for freeBSD 5.3

Another improvement would be to include the text of the files that
create the databases, so that even though there are no files included,
it is possible to re-create the databases and get the correct results
for the things that do work.

Greetings,
Wouter Dijkslag