Subject RE: [firebird-support] Drop meta data statements
Author Martin Catherall
Hi helen,

thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry I was not clear, I wasn't actually asking for the syntax, I'm
familar with that (even though I come from the MSSQL world -- which is a
little different).

My problem is this.

IBEXPERT can generate create statements for sp's triggers tables ect,
which is great, but I also need a script to remove these tables.
I want to simply remove a set of objects from a database and NOT drop
the entire database.
I have created a small set of objects (tables / sps / triggers ect)
within a larger database and I would like to generate scripts for these.
I have manually ammended some of the output of the meta data wizard in
IBEXPERT so that I have the neccessary script, but it is a really pain
having to manually alter this each time I add a new database object.

sorry about the confusion

cheers

martin.

Check out www.ubique.webscape.co.nz <http://www.ubique.webscape.co.nz/>