Subject Re: fbclient . dll
Author Adam
Sergio,

You will have trouble getting assistance from this forum if you don't
indicate what you are trying to achieve by not using the dll/so. Are
you attempting a more lightweight connection, or some throttled
functionality for the remote client, or do you just want to
distribute 1 executable to your client? Explain what you want to do,
and someone has probably been there before and will tell you what
they did to solve that problem

Adam.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Sérgio Marcelo @ ...
<smace_br@y...> wrote:
> I dont want to use this DLL. I want to have access to firebird
server without using it.
> NO DLL / NO SO. :-)
>
> Sérgio Marcelo
> smace at smace.com.br