Subject Re: [firebird-support] LockHashSlots
Author Faisal Abdullah
Hi again,

I should also probably mention that we have 12GB of memory, and we
very seldomly swap.
Here's the current memory stats:

total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 12389244 9039688 3349556 0 431840 5392836
-/+ buffers/cache: 3215012 9174232
Swap: 4194192 92 4194100

Regards,
Faisal

--
There are many ways of going forward, but there is only one way of
standing still.