Subject Re: internal gds software consistency check
Author Adam
Fixed it:

gfix -mend
I didn't know about the mend option, but it fixed the problem in a jiffy.

There were actually three records with corruption issues. I am
interested in finding out what may have caused this corruption (but
after using the computer it is being run on, I am not overly surprised
there is problems). If you have any idea, let me know.

Adam