Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird Newbie
Author Thomas Miller
The ODBC is just that and ODBC driver. You would still have to set up
the connection and then get the open source ODBC dbExpress driver off
of source forge.

What you may want to look at is dbExpress Plus and Upscene driver
for firebird. This combination works well.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dbexpressplus
http://www.upscene.com

--
Thomas Miller