Subject Re: GSEC WONT RUN
Author ra791
Thomas and Helen:
Thanks for the reply. I also had to change the installation
directory because it did not recognize the "Program Files" directory.
It seems to be working now but I have another problem. Now it´s
telling me this:

C:\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin>gsec -database
localhost:c:\firebird\firebird_1_5\s
ecurity.fdb -user sysdba -password masterkey
Your user name and password are not defined. Ask your database
administrator to
set up a Firebird login.
unable to open database

C:\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin>