Subject Re: gbak into scheduled task
Author mohamed_banaouas
the problem is not about database validity because when the gbak
operations are fired while administrator windows session is running,
they finish successfully.
Some people gave me the solution: I solved this problem by fully
qualifying the database files. I mean : server:D:\DATABASE\MYBASE.GDB,
while before I did't mentionned the server part:
D:\DATABASE\MYBASE.GDB. In my case, the gbak operations are fired on
the same machine than interbase server, so "server" part in my case is
localhost.
thanks