Subject Re: [firebird-support] OT: spatial extensions
Author Peter
Hi Ann

I plan to write an app next year that collects samples of various gases in a mobile
instrument, logs the result and stores it with a gps reading, so latitude, longitude,
altitude. I plan to try try to overlay this in some way on a 3d contour map later.

It would be nice to have a datatype that has longitude,latitude, altitude though I think I
can do these anyway fairly easily with a traditional table.

Rgds

Peter