Subject Re: [firebird-support] Amazon are shipping the Firebird Book!
Author bill
we are all supporting IBphoenix.com, and ordering it from there aren't we ?

Nigel Weeks wrote:

> My order was placed an hour ago - I hope they don't change their mind...
>
> Well done Helen!
>
> Nige.

WARNING: This e-mail contains information which may be confidential
and subject to copyright. Please do not copy or forward this email to anyone
unless you have the express permission of the sender. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete the message immediately. No
companies in the Linfox group warrant or guarantee that this e-mail
(and attachments) are free of errors, viruses or interference, or have
been received in the form sent. The recipient assumes all responsibility
for any consequences resulting from all uses made of this e-mail.