Subject Re: [firebird-support] Change "masterkey"?
Author Sony Arianto Kurniawan
At 03:58 24/07/2004, you wrote:
>Is it possible to change the SYSDBA username or change the masterkey
>password, or are these always available?

Yes of course :)
You can use gsec.exe to replace sysdba password

find gsec.exe at \bin folder

gsec.exe -user [user] -password [psw] -database "conn string to db"

then type

modify sysdba -pw [new password]

thanks :)

Sony AK
The Sony AK Knowledge Center - - share it freely