Subject Re: Firebird 1.5 remote access
Author sgmota
Hi,

Any help on this? A few more info:

The netstat -a:
tcp 0 0 *:gds_db *:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 n7wserver:33043 n7wserver:gds_db TIME_WAIT

See the second line with an active connection from the local machine.
Maybe it's from the fbguard application. But it is listed only after
the startup, a few seconds after the connection is closed.

I've just uncommented the "RemoteServiceName = gds_db" line on
firebird.conf

I changed the running user to use root but the same behavior .... I
can connect only from the localhost, never from outside.

Thanks