Subject Re: [firebird-support] Foreign keys
Author Geert Bevin
Well I have auto commit on, and it doesn't work. I also tried it in
isql by executing the commit command explicitly while some other
connections are going on. No luck.
Any other ideas?

--
Geert Bevin Uwyn bvba
"Use what you need" Avenue de Scailmont 34

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619 719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net