Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: variable type does not match return
Author Ivan Prenosil
> and parameter numbers start with ONE. I tested it too.

And on my PC parameters start with ZERO:

SET TERM ^;
CREATE PROCEDURE P AS
DECLARE VARIABLE tmp INTEGER;
BEGIN
EXECUTE STATEMENT 'SELECT 12.3 FROM RDB$DATABASE' INTO :tmp;
END^
SET TERM ;^

EXECUTE PROCEDURE P;
Statement failed, SQLCODE = -904

Variable type (position 0) in EXECUTE STATEMENT 'SELECT 12.3 FROM RDB$DATABASE'
INTO does not match returned column type

Ivan