Subject RE: [firebird-support] Problems w/EMS Manger for FireBird..
Author Myles Wakeham
We use EMS and have had some problems, although most of the time I've found
that EMS isn't to be blamed - it was a configuration problem on the server.
Try doing what you are trying to do with EMS via ISQL on the server itself
and see if it works there too. Normally a client program like EMS is simply
a 'Window' to the server failing, rather than the failure itself.

Myles

Myles Wakeham
Director of Engineering
Tech Solutions Inc.