Subject Re: [firebird-support] Stored procedures and views
Author Carlos H. Cantu
Try calling a view with a where clause and, after that, execute the
same thing using the view select merged with your where. Compare the
plans. Also you can check the performance... if the where is being
merged, I think the performance should be *almost* the same.

Carlos
http://www.warmboot.com.br
FireBase - http://www.FireBase.com.br