Subject RE: [firebird-support] Stored procedures and views
Author Johannes Pretorius
Thanks for the response.
=\-=\=-\=-\-==-\=\-=-\
On the security , can I give a user only rights to a stored procedure and then
give the stored procedure rights to the tables it requires ??

I want to create a view only screen of the data but don't want to allow any other tables to be seen. This will
be given to other packages to connect with.

Thanks again

Johannes