Subject Re: Unable to complete network request...
Author Bob Zirbel
Thanks for your reply Helen.

The GDS32 dll is the correct version, and I uninstalled/reinstalled
it as well.

I am trying to design a procedure for trouble-shooting FB
installation problems, particularly the ...721 errors as there seems
to be several causes.

Any additional hints would be appreciated.

Regards

Bob

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@t...>