Subject Re: Using WIN1254 Firebird database with ColdFusion MX
Author esrefatak
Thank you Peter!
I changed the COLLATE to "PXW_TURK"; everything improved!
my English information is inadequate. I will to ask for help from my
friend to reply to you as detailed. In addition, however i will try
and learn what you said.

see you Peter monday.
Esref Atak

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "peter_jacobi.rm"