Subject Re: Setting up Firebird
Author Antonio Mejia
Yo can use the Zeos Library components at http://www.zeoslib.net/
they are free and you can connect to many database servers.

Cheers!

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Brecht"
<scruff01@d...> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a program written in Delphi 5 using DBISAM ver 3.27 and I
want to change to Firebird.

> I have down loaded Firebird 1.5.0.4290 for win32 with the exe and
source code.

> What I would like to know is how to get this loaded into Delphi 5
as a package like the Interbase package so I can place the Firebird
components into my program. I have completely removed Interbase from
my computer before trying to install Firebird.