Subject Re: Newbie question about FB 1.5 on Gentoo
Author si1356
Thanks for the reply Bernard, yes it would have been nice if
I'd provided the version (slap!), which is 1.5, sorry about that.
I've found several .fdb files, one of which (help.fdb) I can connect
to it using isql and 'show tables;' seems to work, so that's a start.

I've also noticed some other responses to newbie posts since so I'll
go follow them up.

thanks for your help,

-Simon.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Bernard Devlin"