Subject Re: [firebird-support] Dinamic SQL queries
Author Lucas Franzen
yolisqlmax schrieb:

> Hello!
>
> How can I implement a stored procedure that executes dinamic sql
> queries?
>
> I'm working with Firebird 1.0.3. I need to launch a query depending
> on the input parameters, all of these parameters are optional.

You can't.
In FB1 the only thing you can do is to write IF..THEN..ELSE IF...
statements in which you have your predefined Queries.

In FB1.5 you can use EXECUTE STATEMENT but I don't think it's a good way
to do so (in fact ExecStatement was implemented as a kind of workaround
for some problems and it seems that in the meantime it is used generally
as a normal function ...)

Luc.