Subject Re: [firebird-support] Database model tool (UML)
Author JHCue@aol.com
Hi,

Try Poseidon for UML from Gentleware, it is (like Firebird) a project born
from the open source ArgoUML, with many improvements and fixes.

You can download a Community Edition (free) from http://www.gentleware.com

Regards

En un mensaje con fecha 24/03/2004 04:45:08 p.m. Hora estándar romance,
albis@... escribe: