Subject Re: [firebird-support] A tool to the FireBird DataBase Administration
Author Artur Anjos
Try to create some register keys in your windows:

in:
HKLM\Software\Borland\Interbase\CurrentVersion
keys:
RootDirectory
ServerDirectory

This maybe can fool IBConsole. :-)

Your you can get a list of free tools in IBPhoenix WebSite.
Also check the "not free" tools. There are times that your money is well
spend. :-)

Artur