Subject Re: Access to UDF is denied by server administrator
Author gbehnke2000
Martijn,

i found the problem !!

I compiled my UDF-DLL with the option use dynamic RTL = on.
The other machines don'nt have the neccessary cc3260.dll respective
cc32mt.dll. On my developer machine i have it, off course.
That's all and a day is over

thanks again for your help and have a nice weekend

Gerhard

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Tonies"