Subject RE: [firebird-support] INET/inet_error
Author Kevin Stanton
Would love to see it either way - I would purchase it. Too bad this could
not have been included in Helen's book.
When is that book to be released?
Thanks,
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Beach [mailto:pabeach@...]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 7:54 AM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [firebird-support] INET/inet_error

<<Hi Daniel - just wondering what document you are quoting from.
http://www.iglu.org.il/lxr/source/include/asm-i386/errno.h for the
Linux error number and short description.
Microsoft Platform SDK 2003 for the full description and the
corresponding error number for Windows.>>

Over the last month or so I have been putting a document together
that collates all the errors you "might" see in the firebird/interbase.log
file. Although far from finished, and a work in progress, I think it would
be very useful to users.... at this moment I haven't yet decided whether
put the document on the IBPhoenix CD (as a value add) or publish it
publically. Comments re. this appreciated.

Regards
Paul