Subject Re: Access to UDF is denied by server administrator
Author gbehnke2000
Martijn,

many thanks for your fast response. Changing the settings in the conf-
file i'm one step further. No my next problem is this error:

Invalid token.
invalid request BLR at offset 298.
function COMPRESS_RTF is not defined.
module name or entrypoint could not be found

Although i could register the udf without any problems and the same
udf is runnung on my local machine well.
But as i mentionend this is another problem

many thanks again and best regards
Gerhard

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Tonies"