Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Feature Request
Author Daniel Rail
Hi,

At March 19, 2004, 00:00, jrodenhi wrote:

>> Repeat, firebird-support is a SUPPORT list, not a forum for wish-list
>> discussions.
>>
>> ^heLen

> I'm sorry to have posted in the wrong place. Earlier in this thread,
> Daniel Rail said I should post here since some of the developers stay
> on top of this list. I will get it on the SF list.

At least to make sure that there isn't another way in achieving what
you want. Sometimes there are people making feature requests because
they are used to doing something in a certain way with another RDBMS,
yet the same thing can be done in Firebird, but differently.

But, obviously, yours can be considered a feature request, and do as
Helen suggested.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Rail