Subject Re: Using IBX and remote connection
Author akestion
Thank you,
I've found the problem, i was not using a good path in the connection
string I've forgoten the server name ....

Sorry for such a question, but sometimes it seems so obvious that you
don't think about.

thanks again !

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Eddie Bush" <eabush@s...>
wrote:
> Akim,
>
> What's the exact error message? Did you double-check the path you
listed in your aliases.conf? Did you double-check that you've typed
the right alias name in your TIBDatabase.DatabaseName property?
Sounds like you're actually hitting the server but you have a
misconfiguration. Maybe you could try using the path you have listed
in your aliases.conf file and put it directly into your
TIBDatabase.DatabaseName property to test connectivity?

> HTH,
>
> Eddie

IBX