Subject Re: programmed aliases.conf add/modify?
Author michael welsch
Hi Eddie,

(I hope I get you right)
The requirements are:
look in aliases.conf if there is an entry like
<mykey> = <anydatabasefile>
if so, modify the value to point to the new database file
else create a new entry
<mykey> = <mydatabasefile>

Regards
Michael

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Eddie Bush" <eabush@s...>
wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> I was going to suggest that your installer probably would let you
replace sections of a string with a path ... but I just looked at
the version of ISExpress that ships with D7 Pro and it doesn't seem
to.