Subject Re: migrate the data module using ibx component to delphi8.net
Author Eugenio Reis
Delphi 8 keeps the IBX suite available for VCL forms projects only,
those components are not available for ASP.NET applications. Since you
mentioned that you are developing a web application, your choices are
basically:

- the BDP (Borland Data Provider), which is more Interbase oriented
(remember that you won't be able to keep pretending that IB and FB are
the same thing)

- the Firebird.NET data provider (probably the best option)

- the ODBC driver combined with the OleDB components