Subject Re: [firebird-support] What is wrong ?
Author Tim Ledgerwood
Hi Uwe,

You haven't specified the directory or file name properly in your code. If
you are using Delphi (I get the same error when I don't specify the GDB
file), check your Database object for the Database Name property.
Otherwise, the table or db object or whatever it is looks in the local
directory, expecting that you are specifying a local DB file.

Regards

Tim