Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird Merge Modules
Author Eddie Bush
http://www.mwasoftware.co.uk/firebird/index.htm

I didn't notice before, but they actually say at the top that they are building a set of MSMs for 1.5. How nice of them :-)

I figured someone else surely wanted this info too, so I decided to forward it to the list.

Eddie
----- Original Message -----
From: Eddie Bush
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 4:12 PM
Subject: [firebird-support] Firebird Merge Modules

Hi All!

I was browsing for merge modules I could use in distributing the FB 1.5 client/server with my application setups, which are built using the InstallShield Express included with Delphi 7 Professional. I did find some merge modules for 1.2 (or was it 1.0.2?), but nothing current.

Do any of you happen to know if any such merge modules exist, or are in the process of being created? Seeing as how the default IS Express does not allow "custom actions", I can't think of another way to tackle this. The merge module approach seems more robust anyway (ie. it sounds like the "right" way).

Comments/Suggestions welcome :-)

Thanks Much!

Eddie

---