Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Insert SQL ???
Author Uwe Grauer
Gerry,

you have to place the transaction outside of Stored Procs.

start transaction
call stored proc
commit transaction

There are execute stored procs and select stored procs.

suspend is needed in select stored procs:
select from storedproc

Please read the appropiate Docs!
I do not know the syntax out of my head.
I have to consult the docs also.

Feel free to ask again.

Uwe