Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird v SQLServer Debate
Author Phil Shrimpton
On Thursday 04 March 2004 12:25, rodbracher wrote:

Hi,

> My question: Does anyone know of links / references / knowledge of
> any large well know organisations using firebird?

We have a number of 'substantial' systems running in most departments of the
UK National Government that use Firebird, but unfortunatly can not give any
more information about size of installation, functionality etc. If you have
the relevent security clearance, you can probably get this information
through the normal channels.

We also have/had a number of the above systems installed installed "in
temporary locations, in the Middle East over the last year or so", but again,
can't say much about them.

Phil
--
Discover a lost art - play Marbles