Subject Re: Sample/example firebird databases
Author throwmail2000
Thank you David, I downloaded the UserGroupDB.sql and I'm going
to learn a lot from it.
I used IBExpert to open it and create database. IBExpert gave
error when I tried to execute the script. It complained that
'TIME' is not defined in 'Dialect 1'. I solved this by adding
'SET SQL DIALECT 3;' on top of script. And then it complained
that it cannot create UserGroupDB.GDB, so I changed its name
from .GDB to .FDB. Now it executed fine and I can play around
with the database using IBExpert, but when I put mouse over
database name then in a popup bubble it shows database name as
.GDB and Dialect 1. And using windows explorer I checked the
data directory and it showed both .gdb(836kb) and .fdb(.94MB) files.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "David Cornelius" <dev@c...>