Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: IBO v FIBPlus
Author Dimitry Sibiryakov
On 3 Mar 2004 at 23:57, Helen Borrie wrote:

>Good for you. It would not do to pay your money and regret it. :-) If
>you end up deciding not to use FIBPlus, will Devrace give your money back,
>as happens with IBO?

I think Serg Vostrikov can answer this.

>It's great to see the Devrace folk developing their business and their
>product. It's not good to see their supporters using deceit to convince
>others not to try the alternatives.

I very doubt that this person (with mailbox on yahoo - home of
spammers) has any relation with FIB+ team. I am sure that neither
Serg Vostrikov nor Serge Buzadzhy (like any other FIB+ developer or
supporter whose names I can't remember instantly) use deceit to
distract users from alternatives. Not to mention alternatives -
probably :-), but play dirty tricks...

SY, Dimitry Sibiryakov.