Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: GPRE/API Different with FB 1.5?
Author Thad Humphries
Eric,

Could your problem with PREPARE be that you have not defined sqlString within
a EXEC SQL BEGIN/END DECLARE SECTION block? The Interbase Embedded SQL Guide
(http://www.ibphoenix.com/downloads/60EmbedSQL.zip on page 23) says that
InterBase supports it for compatibility with other implementations. Might it
be required for FB 1.5?

Thad