Subject Re: [firebird-support] Unions
Author Uwe Oeder
I thought once a view was created it could not be changed when the program
is running.

CREATE VIEW View1
AS
SELECT *
FROM Accounts
WHERE AccountantName LIKE 'Andrew%' ;

But in he course of the program execution AccountantName can change to
anything that the user cn think of. eg ("me", "max" , "tomas" ...) how do I
cater for that ?