Subject Re: [firebird-support] Error Message Verification
Author Myles Wakeham
> On 09-Nov-2004 07:13:55, Helen Borrie wrote:
> >
> >'Unsupported on-disk structure for file c:\.....; found 11, support 10'
>
> Eek, no, it means that the database is ODS 11 (Interbase 7? Firebird 2?)
> while the server supports only 10.x. What did you use to create the
database?

It actually came from one of our subcontractors who was creating a 'dummy'
database to demonstrate a component that he had developed. I have no idea
what these guys are using for Firebird, and I've asked him to verify that he
is running the same version we are. I just wanted to be sure that it was a
version compatibility problem.

Regards,
Myles

Myles Wakeham