Subject Re: GBAK - last date and time (stamp)
Author m2data
Hi Walter

I got the same idea, BUT 1) It makes no sense, if I dont know the
result of the backup. The solution to this could be to check/store
the %errorlevel% 2) What if some client calls gbak directing the
backupfile to a zip disk?

Generely our problem is that we support the software we deliver.
When/if some geek (the hardware supplier :-) ) modifies the server
resulting in stopping cron, then the tape will be backing up OLD
data! I need to know when the last gbak was run, even if someone is
running it from the client.

Brian

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Walter Neumann