Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Newbie question RE: Memory usage
Author William L. Thomson Jr.
What OS are you running.

I have also been seeing large memory usage that is not being freed or
released while only using small select statements on a small db.

I am pretty sure there is a bug or something. However the lack of people
responding to my other questions leaves me hanging for info.

I will post again asking transaction related questions. Hopefully that
will help rule out whether it is me or a bug.

I am running on Linux, RH9.