Subject Re: [firebird-support] Bug? on table naming/calling
Author Helen Borrie
Ugo,
Hope you won't mind, I'm going to hijack your thread. :-))

At 12:52 PM 18/09/2003 +0200, Martijn wrote:

>Small mistake: select * from persone - will work just fine if you
>used all upper-case characters, even with delimited identifiers.

Right! I just confirmed that in 1.5 (didn't disbelieve you, of course!)

Now - do you, or does any other viewer out there have a "playabout" dialect
3 database on a rls 1.0.x server, that you could test this out on?

That is, something like the following

CREATE TABLE TEST_ME (
"PERSONE" INTEGER);
COMMIT;

INSERT INTO TEST_ME (persone)
values(99);

That's all - just to verify that it works the same in 1.0.x. (which right
now I don't have on any of my servers because of Other Needs, testing RCs).

This test, btw, is for The Book, which has to cover both 1.0 and 1.5.

thanx!
heLen