Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Firebird 1.0.2 Fails when tickcount rolls over
Author Daniel Berstein
Sorry to hear that.

I'm no expert on TCP/IP or Windows TCP/IP stack. Perhaps just restarting FB
periodically (well, ideally just after the packet sequences rollback, but no idea how to
detect that) could help. I've seen tools and components that can do that
(http://www.activeplus.com take a look at Service+).

Regards,
Daniel Berstein