Subject Re: Problem in stored procedure for multiple deletes/multiple times use of i/p vari.
Author Sudarshan Wad
hi,
There are no triggers/stored procedures righ now.this is the
first stored procedure i amgong to write.I am not getting why it
works when i use one more input parameter and when i use it i second
delete statement?
Why it is not working when i use same input parameter in 2
different delete statements?

sudarshan

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Nigel Weeks" <nigel@e...>