Subject Re: [firebird-support] Problem creating users...
Author Helen Borrie
At 04:13 PM 8/08/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I have a Problem creating users in Firebird.
>
>I can create the user and everything is OK, but when I tried to log
>in the database with this User I cannot access anything from the
>Database.
>
>It is not a permissions problem, I could grant all tehpermission to
>this user at it doesn't work neather.

What permissions are you talking about here? filesystem permissions or SQL
privileges?

No user except sysdba and the database owner has any SQL privileges to a
database unless they are granted specifically to that user by some means,
e.g. by granting them directly or by granting them to a role and then
granting that role to your user....

If you did grant the necessary privileges and they seemed not to work,
check whether you committed the work.

heLen