Subject RE: [firebird-support] Connecting a database in a machine with several hard disc
Author Noel Cosgrave
Try MYSERVER:D:\MyDirectory\MyDatabase.gdb

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos [mailto:carloscsn6@...]
Sent: 05 August 2003 03:02
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Connecting a database in a machine with
several hard disc

Hi, I have some troubles trying to connect a database which is on a
server with two hard drives. I'm using a server (win xp) and TCP/IP
protocols. The Database is in disc "D". My path should be
Myserver::\MyDirectory\MyDataBase.gdb. I get an error message 3, file
cannot be found. My IBServer is running, I try setting the IBServer as a
not services and as a service, either way I have the same error.
In other machine with just one drive everything works fine. What am I
doing wrong?