Subject Re: SQL Help please
Author skotaylor
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Bertin <danielb@t...>
wrote:

Hi Daniel,

> Can Someone tell me what is wrong with this simple statement? Please
>
> INSERT INTO FEATURES

(TITLE,DESCRIPTION,PRIORITY,DATECREATED,CREATEDBY,PARENTFEATURE,IMPLEMENTESTIMATE,IMPLEMENTACTUAL,OWNER)

> VALUES ('Test Title', 'Test Description', 2 ,NOW, 'me of
> course','', 24, 22, 'ownerid')

Assuming DateCreated is actually a date type, either use Current_Date
or 'NOW'. 'NOW' Wiggs me out, I always use Current_Date it needs no
"'"s which seems natual to me.

Insert into myTable (myDate) values(Current_Date)

When I try to recreate your error, using W_ISQL->DSQL, I get 'column
unknown' error. Strange eh? What are you using?

Scott.