Subject Re: [firebird-support] collate problem
Author Raymond Kennington
I'd like to keep this problem alive until it is resolved.

Recently there have been other requests for case-insensitive searching. David
Schnepper's collations work for 1.0 but not for 1.5 and the simple renaming of
a file did not work.

Is anyone interested in helping David making this work for 1.5?

--
Raymond Kennington
Programming Solutions